Saturday, July 4, 2009

After Our First 90 Days

After our first 90 days, we've continued in our exploration. In order to provide a reference to our understanding I wrote the following letter to M, as guide to our continuing journey.

Dearest M,

I feel it important to state some guidelines that are derived from our last agreement. These represent the spirit as well as letter of our understanding. I intend to act with these in mind. I expect you to do so as well.

You give yourself to me as my sexual submissive.
You are available to me, whenever I choose to enjoy you.
You are to be prepared for my use, especially in mindset, at all times.
Your body belongs to me, to be used as seen fit by me
Take good care of yourself – exercise, diet, rest – I want you at your best

Your focus is on pleasing me sexually.
Do not hesitate when responding to me.
Be attentive to my needs and respond to them to the best of your abilities.
Offer yourself at least twice weekly – Saturday evening and one other time
during the week, selected by you.
Dress for me – heels, stockings and provocative clothing.
Keep your body clean, shaven and trimmed for me.

Embrace your submissive role
Engage in sessions with enthusiasm and a desire to please – active vs. passive
Remember your manners - polite requests are better received than demands
Communicate regularly with me as my submissive – use your journal at least weekly
Be open – share your thoughts, desires, concerns, pleasures
You will be given tasks or homework. You are expected to complete in a timely manner.
Accept any discipline I decide to administer.
Take joy in your submission – remember that this journey is about finding that intense
intimacy we both crave
Put yourself in my hands.


I encourage you to enjoy the intensity of the experience – let go and enjoy. We have an exciting journey ahead of us. I have such a craving for you.

Your adoring Sir,

1 comment:

  1. You have a very interesting blog but I hope you keep posting more often to update your journey.

    ReplyDelete