Friday, July 3, 2009

A Gentle Reminder to M

I wrote to M, restating my expectations. Manners matter.

In many ways, these guidelines also reflect how we pursue our passions while living busy and full lives. You may notice that our intimacy moves to a more weekly rhythm. We both find this sustainable - it seems to fit us well.

Guidelines for My Good Submissive

Always be polite – remember your manners
In particular, remember to make requests, not demands
Kiss me passionately every day
Honor your Saturday commitments
Acknowledge my requests and directives
Make me a priority in your thoughts
Honor the spirit and letter of your commitment to me – Accommodate me
Be open – share your thoughts, desires, concerns, pleasures
Greet me as a lover should whenever we are reunited
Use your journal regularly – at least weekly
Take good care of yourself – exercise, diet, rest – I want you at your best
Take joy in your submission – remember that this journey is about finding that intense intimacy we both crave.

No comments:

Post a Comment