Saturday, April 11, 2009

Evening Ritual

In our first weeks, I spent guiding M toward the basics of submissive behavior and the protocols that I expected. Our sessions were structured as more highly ritualized sessions.

On these nights, M retires to our bedroom, where I've made preparations. I usually select something for her to wear. I also write out a note to her, telling her how I want her to prepare. She bathes, dresses and readies herself. She lights our session candle - a single taper that is only lit on these evenings. Finally M puts on music, a CD I've created for our sessions, and kneels in front of a straight backed chair, placed in the center of the room. Her hands are to be behind her back, clenching opposite forearms. Her eyes are to downcast, focused on the spot where my feet would be when I sit in the chair.

The music is her call to me. I usually wait for some time, giving M the chance to focus on her submission. I eventually climb the stairs to her. I always pause behind her, kissing her neck and shoulder and whispering some sweet obscenity in her ear. I then take my seat in the chair. We both find the anticipation in this beginning to be intense and exciting.

When seated in front of M, I enjoy kissing her and tellling her how much I adore her. I also describe how I intend to use her that evening. A special treat for her is to be given a good spanking. Spanking is not considered a punishment with M - she enjoys it too much. I enjoy her response when I tell M she is to be given a spanking.

I enjoy introducing new practices and protocols in these sessions. We both find the ritualized approach creates a sense of stepping into another dimension. M has proven to be attentive and enthusiastic in her submission. Tonight is Saturday - I look forward to taking her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment